Capitol Area Junior Wranglers is a non-profit organization dedicated to the proper development and fundamental training of young boys and girls. Our main objectives shall be to provide structured football and cheerleading programs that are enjoyable, educational and challenging to the youth of our community.
In support of these objectives, our organization shall teach and promote the ideals of good sportsmanship, personal integrity and team cooperation through participation and instruction in the game of football and cheerleading.
Please come join our family and help make this season a success. Our Organization will benefit the children of Hutto, Round Rock, Pflugerville and North Austin, but all children are welcome to join.
GAME 2 SWEEP!
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex
10211 W. Parmer Ln
Austin, Texas 78717
*Spectators - Please DO NOT enter the stadium until Wrangler Staff is available at the front table. Thank you for your coorporation.
$3 - Agens 6 and Up
FREE - Ages 5 and Under
* Participating Athletes and TYFA Badged Volunteers are FREE
- Parking and entrance will be on the Home side for BOTH teams
- Only badged/certified Staff and currently playing/cheering children allowed on the field
- Both Teams are to sit on the HOME SIDE ONLY (REQUIRED per RRISD)
- There will be a $3 gate fee for ages 6 and up - NO REFUNDS
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS - THIS INCLUDES SUNFLOWER SEEDS. We will have concession. NO SPECTATOR ICE CHESTS. Team snacks allowed.
- NO WHISTLES OR AIR HORNS (RRISD Rule)
- NO PETS (RRISD Rule)
- Stadium Seating, Facility Bathrooms, Handi-cap accomodations, Pop-ups allowed
- PLEASE HELP KEEP THE STADIUM CLEAN AND PLACE YOUR TRASH IN THE APPROPRIATE RECEPTACLES. PICK UP YOUR AREA BEFORE YOU LEAVE. (IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU EXPRESS TO YOUR SPECTATORS THAT THEY NEED TO PUT THEIR TRASH IN THE PROPER CONTAiNERS ANDHELP KEEP IT CLEAN INCLUDING BATHROOMS!!!)
- NO TOLERANCE POLICTY - Keep your attitude and behavior appropriate. Hecling and inappropriate unsportsmanlike remarks/behavior from ANYONE will result in you and/or your guests to be asked to leave. This includes bickering amongst each other or with the opposing team, spectators, players, coaches. DO NOT YELL REMARKS out to the Players, Coaches or Refs!
- No one is allowed up Near the Press Box area of the Stands or on the Grassy Areas on etiher side of the Field Endzones. PLEASE MAKE SURE IF CHILDREN WANDER TO THOSE AREAS, YOU ASK THME TO REMOVE THEMSELVES. Everyone must stay seated at least 3 rows below below the top of the stadium or lower. No one is allowed to walk along the top of the stadium seats or sit up there.
- HALF TIME SNACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TUNNEL. THEY MUST BE EATEN IN THE STANDS. DISCARD SNACK TRASH APPROPRIATELY. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE A CANOPY ON THE FIELD FOR YOUR PLAERS/CHEERLEADERS. YOU MAY NOT STAKE THE CANOPY DOWN ON THE FIELD. WATER REFILL AVAILABLE ON THE HOME SIDE.
- ONLY WATER/CLEAR LIQUIDS ALLOWED ON THE FIELD/SIDELINE.
- Once the Junior game is over - Everyone must vacate the property as quickly as possible. The stadium attendant will close/lock the front vehicle entrance/exit gates shortly after the last game. Your help in cleaning around your area as you are leaving will be greatly appreciated to help our staff get out quickly as well.
- NO ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS.
CONGRATS TO OUR WRANGLER STARZ!!!
STATE, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Please click the link above for important Info. regarding your Youth Athlete for practices and games.
We are fortunate to host all our home games at High School Stadiums such as the Palace (RRISD Athletic Kelly Reeves Stadium), Cedar Ridge High School and other RRISD Stadiums.
West Parmer Lane
Austin, Texas 78717
The Palace is a great experience for our kids and they are always awed stepping out onto the field. They get excited to be able to experience playing at this stadium.